Why 13-Year-Old Was Electrocuted To Death After Touching Her TV
         Qries                Qries

Why 13-Year-Old Was Electrocuted To Death After Touching Her TV


           

Iorrany Ravick Soares Rodrigues, 13, suffered the shock while trying to adjust her TV set at her home in Timon, Brazil, while still wet from showering.

 

Iorrany Ravick Soares Rodrigues, a 13-year-old girl has bene tragically killed.

The teenage girl died after being electrocuted by her TV when she touched it fresh out of the shower.

Iorrany Ravick Soares Rodrigues, 13, suffered the shock while trying to adjust her TV set at her home in Timon, Brazil, while still wet from showering.

She was declared dead on arrival at the Hospital Alarico Pacheco on Sunday afternoon.

The TV was reportedly live due to faulty wiring channelling electricity through its frame.

It is unclear whether she died by touching the TV itself or the attached antenna.

Her body was taken from the hospital by the Legal Medicine Institute before being released to her devastated family.

The young girl's funeral took place earlier today.

It comes after a teenage boy was electrocuted to death in Argentina earlier this year, moments after leaving the dinner table.

Angel Andrada asked to be excused to charge his phone and was found by his parents moments later with severe burns.

Similarly, parents were given an urgent warning in Cambodia after a 17-year-old girl was killed by the phone charger in her bed.

Khorn Srey Pov had taken a shower like Ms Rodrigues, before being electrocuted by the charger after falling asleep on it.

***

Source: The Sun UK





Post a Comment

0 Comments