2-year-old boy drowns in pool while his model mum was snapping pictures yards away
Qries Girl in a jacket

2-year-old boy drowns in pool while his model mum was snapping pictures yards away



A boy, 2, has died after drowning in a swimming pool while his model mum was reportedly having fun with her friends at a photoshoot nearby.

The 26-year-old mum, identified as Wiyada Pontawee, and her photographer husband were said to have taken the toddler, Chawanakon Hancharoenpanna, and his brother to a house in Pattya, Thailand, for the Valentine’s day celebration.

It was gathered that other adult models were also present at the party which doubled as a photoshoot for the model mom and other guests.

2-year-old boy drowns
Widaya, whose nickname is “Soda”, reportedly shares explicit pictures of herself on OnlyFans and other adult websites where people pay to view the contents.

At the said event on February 14, Wiya who donned a revealing black bikini snapped pictures in front of the swimming pool and another picture of her on a snooker table with her legs spread.

2-year-old boy drowns 
While she was taking the pictures, the deceased toddler and his brother were pictured playing beside the swimming pool downstairs.

However, Chawanakon, who was only two days from his third birthday, sadly drowned in the pool later that evening while his mom was “working” inside the villa.

His father heard him struggling in the water around 10pm and jumped into the pool to rescue him, and they also called emergency services.

When medics arrived the scene, they tried to perform CPR on the toddler but it was too late. He was later confirmed dead at the hospital.

Speaking on the sad incident, the distraught mom said: “I’m heartbroken. I don’t want to live anymore. I am praying to bring my son back to life.”

The toddler’s father, Pongrit Hancharoenpanna, told paramedics that he and his wife “were working” at the time of the accident.

He said: “I was working when it happened. Then I heard the sound from the water and saw my boy in the pool. He was choking, so I jumped in to help him but it was too late.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments